Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Shaky Start

This being the first entry, I assume an introduction is in order. My name is Devin Annis. I am an accountant at a trendy hotel on the Sunset Strip. My wildly varied and passionate interests include wine, Excel, astronomy, philosophy, technology, skeptisicm, and politics.

I have been contemplating creating a kind of instructional website on Excel. Excel is a massively complicated program that fascinates my analytical brain. Learning the ins and outs of this program can be headache, but more importantly, it can never be fully learned. This means that there is always plenty to write about. This won't be my primary focus, but I will sure share some of the epiphanies that I regularly experience as I go through the process of learning this great program.

I am not sure what other kinds of rants and ejaculations that I may spew on to your virgin computer screen, but stay tuned; it should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment